OK, the rules of this little game are: reveal five weird habits about yourself, then tag five other bloggers. Fair enough.
- The more I like a song, the more likely it is that I will make up my own lyrics to it.
- I yank the occasional eyebrow hair that gets long (like, half my eyebrow long). That wouldn’t classify as a weird habit for women, perhaps, but I are not one of those.
- I “clip” my toenails by notching them with a fingernail then zipping it off. I then drop them behind the headboard.
- For whatever reason, I have a hard time with ending a project. I’ve been known to let them sit for months. I have no clue why.
- I almost never watch TV. Probably has something to do with wanting to scream at the right-wing talking heads. (When Reagan was
sleepingspeaking, I used to moon the TV and yell, “FACE THE NATION!!!”)
Awright... that’s probably more than you ever wanted to know. But now it’s my turn. I think I’ll tag two C&J’ers, two Techcomm’ers, and one of the other folks. Hmmm... Mountain Cerridwen, Cosmic Debris, Voodoo Mike, Laugh Practice, and... hm... yup, Austin Post.