Looking for writing-related posts? Check out my new writing blog, www.larrykollar.com!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Friday Night Cinema

OK, it’s probably Saturday morning by the time you read this, but you probably don’t want to watch this one at night anyway. Tonight’s feature is a departure from the normal fare — instead of a free short, you get a free feature-length film! Not just any film, you get The Corpse Vanishes, from 1942, starring Bela Lugosi. Thanks to the magic of copyright laws working the way they’re supposed to, this film has passed into the public domain.

The above link takes you to the details page on archive.org. Direct links:
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi FARfetched.

    Thanks for the movie, but I've never been much of a horror movie fan. I usually go more for comedy.

    Hope you and the family have a happy and safe new years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're up early!

    I also prefer comedy, but I stumbled across this one and thought it was worth sharing. I think it's more suspense/mystery than horror, even if it is Bela Lugosi.

    You have a good New Years too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, and they don't have to be complimentary. I delete spam on sight, but that's pretty much it for moderation. Long off-topic rants or unconstructive flamage are also candidates for deletion but I haven’t seen any of that so far.

I have comment moderation on for posts over a week old, but that’s so I’ll see them.

Include your Twitter handle if you want a shout-out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...