These are the rules, with annotations as suggested by Helen:
1) Download the award logo and add it to your acceptance post.
2) Nominate a few fellow bloggers and share the award.
3) Since the award is ABC, take
So here’s the ABC part:
A is for: Age. The ol’ double-nickel, aka 55.
B is for: Baking. I enjoy clearing the decks in the kitchen, slinging flour everywhere, and watching family members gorge themselves on what I make. Actually, I make better biscuits than the wife does, but I don’t make a point of telling her that!
C is for: Computers. I’m pretty good with them, especially Macs, especially now that they have Unix as a sub-layer. I used to joke about being one of the few parents whose kids would come to him with computer questions.
And hmm… who do I nominate? So many worthy choices… I’ll tag a couple I haven’t ever tagged before:
- Eric J. Krause, whose writing prompts seem to find a home in my stories more than anyone else’s prompts.
- My partner in co-op, Angela Kulig, who writes great blog posts and needs to do it more often.
And hey, if you want the award, scoop it up and have fun!