Looking for writing-related posts? Check out my new writing blog, www.larrykollar.com!

Friday, December 30, 2005

Outrage of the Day: Bush-league posturing

So you commit criminal acts by using the NSA to spy on American citizens. The news gets out, and what do you do? Stop the criminal acts?

Oh, heck no. Not if your name is George W. Bush, anyway. You go after the “leakers” instead.

I’m sure more readers of Tales from FAR Manor are intelligent enough to know this already: but if you still think this administration is anything but corrupt, you’re living in la-la-land. Period.

1 comment:

  1. Let me get this straight -- The government is trying to make whistleblowers look like the bad guys in this ordeal? Good grief. How much lower can you sink?

    (I fully expect that by posting this I've been flagged in a database that the federal government uses to monitor blogging and I am now a wanted terrorist. Alas.)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, and they don't have to be complimentary. I delete spam on sight, but that's pretty much it for moderation. Long off-topic rants or unconstructive flamage are also candidates for deletion but I haven’t seen any of that so far.

I have comment moderation on for posts over a week old, but that’s so I’ll see them.

Include your Twitter handle if you want a shout-out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...