Looking for writing-related posts? Check out my new writing blog, www.larrykollar.com!

Friday, July 02, 2010

A few random vacation pics

Having a good time, except that Mason is waking up at 6:45 every morning so he doesn't miss out on all the stuff going on. He loves to chase Mom's kitty all over the house:

Mason and kitty

Yesterday, we put some shutters up on the back of the house. Much "fun" was had, mainly by Wicked Stepfather going UR DOIN IT RONG constantly. Mom held the (plastic) shutters while I screwed them up in:

Hanging shutters

I keep threatening to do this to Mrs. Fetched, so Daughter Dearest did it to me. Yup, I raised her right!

My butt

More to come, probably when I get back home.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! You have workacations just like us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In return for an extended weekend away from both the manor and hot weather? No problem!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, and they don't have to be complimentary. I delete spam on sight, but that's pretty much it for moderation. Long off-topic rants or unconstructive flamage are also candidates for deletion but I haven’t seen any of that so far.

I have comment moderation on for posts over a week old, but that’s so I’ll see them.

Include your Twitter handle if you want a shout-out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...