Looking for writing-related posts? Check out my new writing blog, www.larrykollar.com!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Too much happening!

Work is driving me nutz. Home is driving me nutz. Got a long weekend coming a week from now though, and I’ll probably take Solar up on his invite & go roast myself in Florida next month. Then we have a week of vacation scheduled in September. Just gotta hang on a little longer.

The Boy has been partly the reason I haven’t been writing, and partly the inspiration for an upcoming essay. I’m also trying to wrap up a rather long essay on the rise of the creator-consumer, which fortunately lends itself to serialization.

Just got off the evil exerbike (puff, puff) and have some bread in the oven. This is the first night in a long time that I haven’t had to run out and pick up somebody. Yesterday would have been it, except that a friend of The Boy and his mom were out of gas & I got drafted to help them. At least they paid for their (and my) gas.

Back to it....

3 comments:

  1. FARfetched I'll be so glad when you get that well deserved time off and vacation.

    As far as the gas, I'm so slackerly that after awhile I'd have to say, so sorry you'll have to call triple A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bro, you're more than welcome to stay, just make sure you give me some notice ASAP so I know which weekend to keep clear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a lot of people in your area need to learn how to read a gas gauge. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, and they don't have to be complimentary. I delete spam on sight, but that's pretty much it for moderation. Long off-topic rants or unconstructive flamage are also candidates for deletion but I haven’t seen any of that so far.

I have comment moderation on for posts over a week old, but that’s so I’ll see them.

Include your Twitter handle if you want a shout-out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...