Looking for writing-related posts? Check out my new writing blog, www.larrykollar.com!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Flowery Friday

The daylilies are gone, but the tiger lilies are out now:

Tiger lilies

A couple of them near this pair may have cross-pollinated with the daylilies; they’re yellow and slightly larger than the others, but still the same shape as the tiger lilies and maybe just slightly over half the size of the daylilies.

Oh, and the allium is a little bigger now, and looks like it might open up soon. There were bees on it when I didn’t have a camera handy (grumble)… onion-flavored honey, anyone?

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of onion flavoured honey....

    Bees are quite difficult to photograph even if you do have a camera, they move so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey FARf, I've been looking at the style sheet. Is there a good time for us to test ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all!

    Crafty, I've managed to do it… you have to be in the right place at the right time though — and have a camera handy!

    KB, sure. I just fired up the chat client so we can get it going in real time if that helps…

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, and they don't have to be complimentary. I delete spam on sight, but that's pretty much it for moderation. Long off-topic rants or unconstructive flamage are also candidates for deletion but I haven’t seen any of that so far.

I have comment moderation on for posts over a week old, but that’s so I’ll see them.

Include your Twitter handle if you want a shout-out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...