Looking for writing-related posts? Check out my new writing blog, www.larrykollar.com!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Who Ya Gonna Call?

The Boy and J had a brilliant plan this morning: stall going to the chicken houses by playing Need for Speed: Underground. So J was fiddling with the remote, trying to get the Game Cube up on the TV and only getting the broadcast channels or the DVD player. The Boy said “press the third button down,” but that didn’t work either.

Then Daughter Dearest picked up the remote. The Boy was going, “It’s not working,” but she had the Game Cube up in a matter of seconds.

Do you want to talk to the man in charge, or the woman who knows what’s going on?

5 comments:

  1. Obviously FAR you're putting a loaded question up there, and I'm smart enough not to try and even answer. :)

    Hope you're having a great Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (giggling)

    Hi Guys,

    I get my best naps when mister's playing the game cube.

    That's about all I know about it.

    -katiebird (who can't figure out this username thing)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took me a while to realize that you were talking about a video game! (Let alone get the remote on the right input...) Guess I need more coffee at this point! Thx for the morning chuckle though, FAR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey folks!

    Thunderstorms kept me off the net last night (yay, rain!). But yeah, the boys do love them some video racing. It's just that sometimes, they need the girls to get it started.

    Got a post about The Boy's latest for tonight (would have been last night but for weather)....

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, and they don't have to be complimentary. I delete spam on sight, but that's pretty much it for moderation. Long off-topic rants or unconstructive flamage are also candidates for deletion but I haven’t seen any of that so far.

I have comment moderation on for posts over a week old, but that’s so I’ll see them.

Include your Twitter handle if you want a shout-out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...