Looking for writing-related posts? Check out my new writing blog, www.larrykollar.com!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful for…

Safe arrival of friends!
Mrs. Fetched and Beth

Beth arrived a little before 6, while I was dusting the dryer. It’s been almost non-stop chat since then, with a small break as we all went and grabbed a little supper.

And we’re thankful for rain, too: Beth brought some rain with her. The trees have been shedding leaves for the last couple of days; they’ll probably all be gone by this weekend. She’s gone to bed, understandably exhausted after the long drive and fighting a cold. I’m going to bounce around the tubes a little tonight, and type up the next episode of FAR Future (wrote the first draft at lunch, it’s about 75% done).

7 comments:

  1. (smiling) It sounds like a lot of fun. I hope Beth starts recovering from her cold.

    And that we get some Real-Time Thanksgiving Blogging tomorrow! Or at least the next day if you can't fit it in....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey KB - I'll Twitter if nothing else!

    Beth says her camera is the same kind as mine, so hopefully we won't get them swapped…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twitter! I forgot all about that! I'll try to do that too.

    But, I haven't figured out how to display it at E4T.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that the infamous Beth, from out once-favorite Bar & Grill?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi FAR and Beth.

    Hope ya'll have a great T'giving. I won't be too far from ya'll. We're driving to B'ham to my brother's house for T'giving.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeff, did you mean Beth W? She's watching over us from above.

    FM, have a good time in B'ham. We had a house-full here, for sure.

    Boran: although the Lions got whacked, we had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, and they don't have to be complimentary. I delete spam on sight, but that's pretty much it for moderation. Long off-topic rants or unconstructive flamage are also candidates for deletion but I haven’t seen any of that so far.

I have comment moderation on for posts over a week old, but that’s so I’ll see them.

Include your Twitter handle if you want a shout-out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...