Looking for writing-related posts? Check out my new writing blog, www.larrykollar.com!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Ev’rybody’s healin’

Current music: Drone Zone
Saturday morning, whatever was in my side gave a last twinge and just... left. [Cue Hallelujah Chorus and a dance line.] By Sunday afternoon, I was producing enough fertilizer to supply all the farms in Nebraska and Iowa combined. I don’t think it was a coincidence.

Meanwhile, the cream that Mrs. Fetched is putting in her eye has helped a lot. She went into the eye doctor for a followup today; he said it’s better and “keep doing what you’re doing... oh, and by the way, you need bifocals.” I’m not gloating. It won’t be much longer before I need ’em too.

2 comments:

  1. I still have my vision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, this one post draws more spambags than anything else on the blog. If you really wanted to post something real here, sorry, I had to lock it down.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...